Unfetter Mana Minor Spirit Utility Spell
Duration: level/2 hours Minimum Cost: 15 mana + stored spell cost
Syntax: cast 'unfetter mana' <spell name>
By quickly lashing ties of energy about a spell just as he casts it, an
acolyte of spirit can ready a working for later release. When he is next in
combat, his pent-up spell will be automatically unfettered, releasing the
stored energy. While this is most commonly used for offensive magics, it is
possible to prepare other types of spells, though the caster should beware
lest he inadvertantly bless his foe right as they begin to fight!
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.