Unleash Twisters Path of the Windrider Room Effect
Duration: random((level / 34) - (level / 10)) hours Minimum Cost: 110 mana
Cooldown: 30 - 55 hours, varies randomly and by skill
Syntax: cast 'unleash twisters'
With this dangerous display of chaos and wind, a mage may summon forth a
number of destructive twisters. These tornados will throw people and
objects about, doing damage and stunning all present. The unrestrained
winds will also spin off to new locations, leaving behind a trail of
destruction in their wake. The number of twisters so unleashed is largely
random, but to some extent depends on the level of the working. Some
twisters will last longer than others, and none may be summoned where there
is no wind. The windrider skill and anchor spells offer some protection
against the effects of the raging winds.
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
See Also: WINDRIDER, ANCHOR
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.