Unreal Incursion Path of the Endless Facade Malediction
Duration: (level / 12) + (0.5 - 4.5) hours Minimum Cost: 20 mana
Range: Single PC or Mob
Syntax: cast 'unreal incursion' <target>
With this unusual working, an adept of the endless facade may inundate a
target with illusions of unreality. One so afflicted will experience the
world in an altered state, experiencing odd hallucinations, seeing things
which are not there or failing to see ones which are, and generally
suffering from a distortion of perception. This will slightly increase her
vulnerability to illusion, cause her to occasionally miss attacks when
distracted by particularly absurd visions, and makes her far easier to rout.
In addition, she will be too unbalanced to maintain a holy zeal or reach
across the weave for a rune of spirit, and will have trouble unweaving magics.
Furthermore, her distorted reality will render her unable to make leaps of
Primary Attributes: Intelligence, Charisma
See Also: ROUT, RUNE OF SPIRIT, ZEAL, LEAP OF FAITH
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.