Unweave Major Spirit Utility
Duration: Instantaneous Minimum Cost: 65 mana
Range: Effect on caster or groupmate Requires Quintessence
Syntax: cast 'unweave' <effect name>
cast 'unweave' <groupmate> <effect name>
With his mastery of the ways and means of magic, a mage of spirit may
unwork spells cast on himself or a groupmate, negating them completely.
Such an unweaving requires a potent power source, and thus may only be
performed with the aid of quintessence. While many bindings can be released
in this fashion, many others cannot. Furthermore, some workings may require
multiple attempts to fully unweave, though each failed attempt will weaken
the binding, rendering the next attempt easier.
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
See Also: CRYSTALLIZE AETHER
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.