Voice of the Earth Path of the Wakened Stone Utility
Duration : Instantaneous Minimum Cost: 120 mana
Range : Target PC
Syntax: Cast 'Voice of the Earth' <target>
This spell draws on the power of the earth to attempt to locate its target. If
the target is underground, their exact location will be revealed to the
caster. Targets who are on or under water or in the air will not be found by
the earth. If the target is in any other locale, the type of terrain of that
place will be revealed.
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.