Warmth Major Fire Rune
Duration : Level/8 Hours Minimum Cost: 25 mana
Range : Caster's Current Room Reuse Delay : 5 Hours
Syntax: Cast 'Warmth'
With this spell, a fire scholar may place a rune of hearth in their current
location. Up to five people may concurrently sit, rest, or sleep at this place
of shelter and receive a bonus to their mana regeneration. The rune will also
serve as a fire for the purposes of scrying or fading from sight.
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
See also: CINDER SCRY, JAZIJI'S FADE
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.