Wellspring Major Water Utility
Duration: (level / 6) hours Minimum Cost: 30 mana
Syntax: cast 'wellspring'
A student of water learns to find that element in all things, a training
he employs with the wellspring spell. With this working, the caster may
call forth a spring of pure, enchanted water onto solid ground. Any who
drink of this spring will find their thirst quenched, but moreover the pure
waters will begin to refresh their movement points, as well, and will
continue to do so, as needed, for a short time afterwards. Drinking
multiple times from a wellspring will neither harm the drinker nor provide
any additional benefit. The enchantment cannot last outside of the spring
itself, and so should one fill a flask from the spring, it will be only
mundane -- if clear and clean --- water.
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.