Wrath of An'Akarta Path of the Flameheart Benediction
Duration: Up to 5 hours; depends on level/skill Minimum Cost: 50 mana
Cooldown: 5 hours Range: Self
Syntax: cast "wrath of an'akarta"
The fury of the fire demon An'akarta towards those who defeated him burns
eternally, radiating a power so intense that those most in tune with the
Inferno cannot help but sense it. Mages who follow the path of the
Flameheart have learned to harness this unworldly hatred, directing it
towards benedictions of the water sphere.
Once a mage has invoked the wrath of An'akarta, all of his attacks --
magical or mundane -- will ignore the effects of the sanctuary spell. Once
the invocation expires, however, he will find himself somewhat wearied from
channeling such supernatural rage.
Primary Attributes: Intelligence, Constitution
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.