Forgemaster broke still?

Finally, a place for suggestions, but please read the rules and disclaimers first.
Aldras

Forgemaster broke still?

Post by Aldras » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:44 am

So we have a class that is based around this one skill, making legendary weapons, and it crashes the mud. This class could really do A LOT to add to flavor/rp for every character in the game. Its Taboo now to play an E/f because of this bug and yet with all amazing progress over the past year this class is in limbo. So I guess what I'm suggesting is either replace the forgemaster skill altogether or whats the scoop with getting a fix for it? Tbh, having forgemasters in the game would be way cooler than rangers having pets or barbarians becoming naturalist. I'm not trying to be a debbie downer and I'm not saying its unplayable but for real why would you want to play one if you can't make sexy legendary weapons? Legendary weapons that got passed down through the great houses and the delicious drama that could ensue from this alone is worth the fix. I feel like we're all missing out as long as this skill remains broken.
Steve the Black

Post by Steve the Black » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:49 pm

This was actually a topic of conversation just last night in the discord. To paraphrase, Neon said E/f is basically a complete teardown and part of the reason Fire was updated this cycle was just because it needed to be done before E/f could be redone, which is on the docket now.
Aldras

Post by Aldras » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:41 pm

My man with the good news! It just broke my heart to roll one up and have multiple people go "bro forgemaster is broke". When I finally did homework I was really surprised it had been broke for so long and "playable". I came back this fall and I was wondering "where the hell are all the earth scholars/forgemasters?" This should've been my first glaring clue something was amiss. Anyway, Ill get back in the queue with the rest of you with fingers crossed for sexy named weapons day!

P.S. I need to get on discord and mainline my access for the inside scoop.
Last edited by Aldras on Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.