- Wall of fire is no longer effectively permanent and has the proper spell level applied to it.
- Ch’lonin can no longer be shaped by earth magic.
- Mobs with the instant_rot flag will no longer leave behind a corpse.
- Inventory items being sold by vendors will no longer linger after being bought.
- Shades should no longer be struck by stray arrows.
- Program flow adjustments and minor polish/bugfixes.
- Several bard guildmasters now have cloaks, to take advantage of their new defense.
- The high kkhilgh, the Siyyad Khil’Ayum, and the ancient srorsian have been normalized against their counterparts, the ancient griffin, Ghaunda, and the seraphic seal warden and all should provide a comparable experience now for high-end leveling.
- The cult that lives with the ancient srorsian is Fenthiran now, and neutrally-aligned. They’re not terribly fussed if you kill their lizard anymore.