June 2019 Mega Update (part 2)
* Druid no longer receives: axe, kick, staves, herbal medicine, animal tongues, star glamour, calm animals, animal swarm, stampede, animal eyes, command weather, rite of the sun, sunray, moonray, bark skin, bearform, wolfform, hawkform, tangle trail.
* Druid now receives: spear, dodge, concentration, wildcraft, enhanced damage, invoke totem, third attack, tan, totemic attunement, shape timber, siphon domain, rite of infusion, rotsbane, claim aspect.
* Srryn and kankoran are now capable of creating as druids.
* Druids no longer create with the trait that allows commune with nature, nor do they immediately gain the passive bonuses of lunar influence.
* Added a new potential trait for druids, acolyte of seasons, to act as a roleplay-based alternative to the lunar influence trait.
* Claim aspect has subsumed all previous animal aspect functionality, as well as adding a new one: sharkform.
* Animal aspects no longer provide enhanced damage or third attack, as they have become part of the base class.
* Wildcraft now allows a druid to create weapons or totems when in the wild. See HELP WILDCRAFT for more details.
* Forest walk’s overall duration has been increased, and its minimum duration has also been significantly lengthened.
* Forest walk now allows druids to quit in forest rooms, while the spell is active.
* Fixed a bug in eyes of the forest which made it erroneously cost no mana to cast if successful.
* Giant growth now provides a bonus to constitution, in addition to its other bonuses.
* Natural armor has had its implementation removed and replaced with one functionally identical to bark skin.
* Entwine now has new flavor, and deals damage in addition to its usual effect, while in the domain of Gamaloth.
* Oak lance now may alter its functionality based on tendril growth, current location, or rotsbane.
* Oak lance now provides bonus damage based on wielded wooden weapon level, rather than dice.
* If wielding a magic damage weapon when cast, oak lance will convert 25% of its piercing damage into the weapon’s type.
* Thorn spray has an alternate effect when used in the domain of Gamaloth.
* Plant growth now has different flavor in the domain of Gamaloth.
* Shrink now incurs a penalty to constitution, in addition to its other penalties.
* Mushroom circle now alters its flavor in the oceanic or Gamalean domains, and is more effective in the latter.
* Nettles now causes a mana penalty when it triggers, and alters its flavor in the domain of Gamaloth.
* Speak with plants now operates differently in the domain of Gamaloth. See HELP SPEAK WITH PLANTS for details.
* Sticks to snakes can now have adjusted damage typing depending on the location of casting, or if the item in question was affected by siphon domain.
* Sticks to snakes no longer scales how many snakes it produces based on weight.
* Creeping curse has absorbed the functionality of tangle trail on rooms that it affects, and has had its mana cost increased.
* The duration of creeping curse is now slightly longer.
* Fixed a bug with tan that resulted in getting resistance values of 0 on generated items.
* Sunray now deals the proper amount of damage, and its checking for globe of darkness has been fixed.
* Fixed a bug in moonray which caused its AoE damage portion to sometimes fail to hit all applicable targets.
* Wind surge has been moved into natural magic, and can now limitedly function underwater.
* Tendril growth has a new implementation, disallows animal forms, gains less melee damage, and is now disease typed.
* The penalties inflicted by tendril growth now have their own affect, and apply vulnerability to disease.
* Fixed echoing issues on success on the cure poison and cure disease spells.
* Bounty of nature has a new effect when used within the domain of Gamaloth.
* Skills or spells which inflict bleeding will now uniformly attribute blood loss damage to the attacker when in melee.
* More uniform checking is in place to ensure that only proper creatures can be made to bleed over time.
* The damage dealt by bleeding effects is now calculated properly versus resistances.
* Creature lore now allows characters to learn mobs with the ACT_BADASS flag set (namely, hero ranking mobs such as Ghaunda).
* Fixed a bug in which bind wasn’t applying the proper dexterity penalty.
* Weapon-based poison effects, and poison effects from eating or drinking, now properly check for immunity.
* A weapon with the poison flag now attempts to inflict poison on many hits, rather than virtually all.
* Assassin poisons which inflict damage over time can now be cured by cure poison, assuming a successful dispel check.
* Death poison has more error-checking on when its instant kill effect can trigger.
* Shadow fist now provides a bonus to hitroll while active.
* Beguile now bases its protection effect on effective caster level, rather than a stat combination.
* Celerity’s third attack percent, as well as its effectiveness at avoiding knockdowns, is now based on effective caster level.
* Seeping wounds’ maximum bleeding amount is now bound by effective caster level rather than character level.
* Vanish’s odds are now based on effective caster level, rather than solely skill percent.
* Psionicist no longer receives: foresight.
* Psionicist now receives: dodge, mindtap.
* Many psionic foci have had their primary attributes for practicing changed, biased toward wisdom.
* Skill progression for psionicist has changed to parallel more modern class designs.
* Activating a psionic focus will now never fail due to concentration\; instead, it will adjust its effective caster level based on character level and focus percent.
* Psionic foci now have a chance to improve each tick during its upkeep check.
* Accelerated healing now scales its bonus regeneration and hunger enhancement based on its effective caster level.
* Detect life now allows a psionicist to detect hidden or camouflaged characters and see in the dark.
* Detect life’s ability to reveal characters still unseen, or those using sneak, is dependent on its effective caster level.
* Detect life’s activation lag has been decreased by half, and its activation and upkeep costs have increased slightly.
* Prowess now scales its bonus damage based on its effective caster level.
* Levitation now offers an effective controlled flight percent based on its effective caster level.
* Ordered mind’s effect now scales based on your effective caster level rather than a fixed value.
* Block vision has reduced activation lag.
* Leech now drains more mana from the target character than it used to.
* Deflection now bases its defensive capacity on your effective caster level rather than your character level.
* Deflection’s mana cost per block now decreases as your effective caster level improves.
* Sense danger and wariness’ protective odds are now based on the effective caster level at the time of focus activation.
* Conceal thoughts and Shutharka’s veil now scale the chance of being targeted by specific where based on affect level.
* Mindtap has returned with some new restrictions on its use. See HELP MINDTAP for more details.
* Panoptic viewing now has a success rate based on effective caster level.
* Air templar now receives: prismatic arrow.
* Many air templar spells which were erroneously subject to unweave have been fixed.
* Lightning bolt, when cast by activating a wand, once again works\; pillar of sparks, for the moment, cannot interact with the lightning bolt spell.
* Bow bashes and shield slams have had their trigger rate reduced.
* Scarlet infection now displays a proper echo when its effect ends.
* Eased the protection tolerance on backstab slightly with regard to damage dealt to NPCs and fixed a bug related to exploit-style damage boosting.
* Flourish now allows characters to do so with water-based items, such as the Cloak of the River.
* Warpath should no longer allow you to autoattack targets in a disguise, be it magical or mundane.
* Glyph of frost will now only halt damage up to a threshold based on the character’s effective CL\; above that, the damage will be incurred normally.
* Mark of winter now type changes physical unarmed damage as well as physical weapon damage, as the help file states.
* Fixed some bad echoing on field medicine when a water templar uses it on themselves.
* Holy water now always deals some drowning damage when cast, and more of its damage is now holy typed.
* Create food now allows you specify what food you’d like to create when you reach a minimum caster level of 20.
* Draught of the seas has had some minor program flow adjustments to make it consistent with its help entry.
* Communion no longer benefits undead in any form.
* Flood and wall of water will now remove smoke, smokescreen, and cloudkill if any of them are affecting a room within its radius.
* Glacier’s edge now functions as expected when cast.
* Grip of Elanthemir’s duration has been reduced.
* The recast delay for darkest depths has been increased.
* Smoke will no longer blind opponents if used in an underwater room\; however, it will still deal AoE damage.
* Icebreaker now properly sets immunity to cold (a la diamond skin), and has had its duration/cooldown/cost remade in its image.
* Fixed hang in the resurrection spell, and similarly adjusted logic on other related abilities.
* Rewrote how augmented strength works, giving a current strength score of +3 over normal, rather than the same in specific cases.
* Crystals created by earth scholars now gain a bonus to their activation chance instead of a second, fixed-rate check.
* Fixed bad immunity/resistance checks related to fear and defilement damage types.