June 2019 Mega Update (part 4)
* Added the general concentration skill to scholars and druids to check if any spell they cast in battle succeeds.
* Spellcasting will no longer fail concentration when the caster or their optional target aren’t in combat.
* When casting concentration fails, the concentration skill is improved, rather than the spell’s percent.
* The armored caster trait has been changed to “battlecaster”, and allows templars to automatically pass concentration checks.
* Individual spell percents now improve or strengthen the effective caster level of that spell when it is cast, in conjunction with character level.
* Further marginalized encumbrance spell failure\; unencumbered and light encumbrance result in no penalty, and all other failure chances have been reduced.
* Adjusted spell casting logic to prevent cases in which an invalid spell attempted to use spell-modifying effects, such as bone reaper.
* Fixed numeric magnitude spells (such as implosion, heal, revitalize, and rebirth) have been altered to change based on effective caster level.
* It is no longer possible to debone or exsanguinate the remains produced by decorporealize.
* Undead bodies can no longer be bled or exsanguinated.
* Full vials of blood produced by bleed or exsanguinate are now properly considered drink containers.
* Having a percent in the inscribe skill now governs the use of the bleed, exanguinate, and debone commands.
* The description of the Crest of Khamurn has changed, and has been updated in various locations to reflect it.
* Hunger of Grmlarloth, blade of Vershak, and armor of the oppressor now scale their effect chance based on binding level.
* Fixed a bug in hunger of Grmlarloth which allowed it to be applied to improper items.
* Fixed a bug in caress of Pricina which allowed it to drain life from characters who were immune to its life drain.
* Expel demon no longer considers CL when performing an expulsion.
* Desecration is no longer barred from being cast while in the air.
* Banish should now be castable even while a ghost.
* Fixed a bug in the Gamalean sapling which caused it to never perform one of its intended functions.
* Adjusted curse of Barkja to now ascribe the proper skill type to one of its effects.
* Necromancer now receives: raise dead.
* When confirming their selection of the necromancer path, his recall altar is changed to the altar of Conquest in the City of Gogoth.
* The City of Gogoth now has some additional features for necromancers, including the ability to quit within it.
* Fiends of Gamaloth now generate their level and stats based on typical caster level calculations.
* The automatic rescue rate for fiends of Gamaloth has been increased.
* Symbolic reinforcement now provides physical damage resistance to created fiends, based on the symbols the caster knows.
* The rate of improvement for symbolic reinforcement has been increased.
* Bone reaper now produces weapons with slightly higher dice than before, and the level of a bone reaper can now exceed your character level.
* A successful symbolic reinforcement check will now provide hitroll/damroll bonuses to a bone reaper upon creation, as well as the vampiric and durable flags.
* Unmake abomination now creates weaker, uncontrolled creatures when a controlled fiend is destroyed\; it can destroy said creatures as well, but they do not further subdivide.
* Fixed a bug in the AoE damage portion of unmake abomination, and can now destroy creatures spawned by deathwalk as well.
* Unmake abomination, when used on a bone fiend affected by direfeast, will also heal the caster, in addition to its other effects.
* Yithmakra’s chosen now gains an additional bonus to the hitroll and damroll values it grants based on a successful symbolic reinforcement check.
* The “repossess” functionality of defiant revival no longer has a delay based on the shock of dying.
* Revenants can now exceed their max age cap, after which their maximum deaths will be adjusted to compensate.
* Revenants recover health (and possibly gain temporary bonuses) when drinking blood from drink containers or fountains.
* The revenant skill now features a passive version of the hemoplague effect, in addition to its other bonuses and penalties.
* The Sitheus sigil ability infectious aura will now also apply the hemoplague effect when activated by a non-undead character.
* Reduced the resist disease granted by hemoplague, and removed its hp penalty.
* Hemoplague will now alter what diseases it spreads depending on the origin of the effect.
* Deathwalk has a new implementation, and is now applicable in more situations.
* Uncontrolled creatures spawned by deathwalk no longer take the items from their origin corpse, nor do they completely destroy it on creation.
* The creatures spawned by deathwalk are longer-lived, but can be destroyed by unmake abomination (in additional to the usual anti-undead abilities).
* Fixed a bug in tumbling which prevented it from taking an intended penalty when affected by leg shatter.
* Parry’s effectiveness for fighters has been reduced.
* Fend’s overall effectiveness has been slightly reduced.
* Gash now deals less bonus damage over a regular melee attack.
* Defensive stance’s protection against spells has been reduced by half, and its physical damage reduction applies only to regular melee attacks.
* Defensive stance no longer provides a defense against damage from psionic foci or bard songs.
* Defensive stance’s improvement rate vs. regular melee attacks has been reduced significantly.
* The reuse delay on bandage has been increased.
* Shield bash is no longer more effective than bash against deflection.
* Bash and shield bash both have mana costs, and have been rewritten to follow the general rules of melee combat.
* Retaliation is now more effective against bash and shield bash.
* Decapitate has a new implementation, making it function more consistently and fixing some minor issues.
* Fixed a bug in offhand disarm which prevented it from properly calculating disarm chance for valid non-weapon items.
* The grace skill, as well as scaled weapons, will now display their scaled dice in identify if they supercede the base object.
* Reversal of fortune now offers some resistance to being disarmed, as was originally intended at its inception.
* The ‘autoreverse’ toggle has been added for characters with reversal of fortune, allowing them to turn on or off automatic counterdisarm attempts.
* Form of the rose now has the correct mana cost, as listed in the help file.