Heal Major Water Curative
Duration : Instantaneous Minimum Cost: 55 mana
Range : Target PC or Mob
Syntax: Cast 'Heal' <target>
While more taxing than the cure critical spell, the heal spell is used to
restore a consistent amount of health to its target. This spell should not be
confused with the healers that can be found acting in various capacities
around the world. This spell is somewhat more mana-efficient than its more
potent counterpart, revitalize.
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
See also: CURE CRITICAL, REVITALIZE, HEALER
The FAQ answers basic questions about the game and gives tips for play.
The Basic Commands Cheatsheet pdf is a quick and easy printable reference of basic commands.
You can also check game helpfiles on a variety of topics to guide you through the playing of Avendar. Simply type the topic into the search box (or while in the game, type: help <topic>).
Here's a list of general topics to get you started (type your choice into the box):
- getting started - The basics of Avendar and MUDding in general.
- information - How to get info on yourself and your surroundings.
- moving around - How to move around in the world of Avendar.
- interaction - How to interact with objects and items in Avendar.
- communication - How to communicate with others in Avendar.
- grouping - How to group together with others in Avendar.
- combat - How to engage (and survive!) combat in Avendar.
Be sure to pay attention to the "See Also" located at the bottom of many of the helpfiles, as they often point to other useful pieces of information on the topic you're reading on.